Friday 20 November 2020

G.I. Joe Cobra Troopers

After a long break painting Warzone miniatures I did some few changes in my G.I. Joe cobra trooper's squads. I painted 3 more variants of cobra troopers for the "elite" squad and partially repainted three of the old ones as regular soldiers, then now I will have 3 squads of cobra troopers and one of "elite" troopers. Here the pictures of the updated squads:




Some time ago I painted another hiss tank, and did some minor updates to the paint scheme, then here the group of all the Cobra vehicles actually I painted, Command Hiss tank and 3 Hiss tanks.


7 comments:

  1. I like your ethnically and gender diverse Cobra troopers. Despite actually being a completely incompetent evil organization, Cobra never showed any sign that they wouldn't welcome anyone who was willing to follow orders and do bad things.

    As for the tanks... Amazing collection! Those are beyond cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just like to paint different skin stones, then it was not a politically correct move and anyway ALL evil guys are welcome in the Cobra organization :D
      In the cartoon there was an episode were all the male cobras were subjugate from the Baroness thanks to the spell of siren. Then we could see an army of female cobra soldiers. We can see occasionally some female cobra soldiers in other episodes and the afro-american Lt. Clay Moore as one of the main antagonists in a two episodes mini-serie. In the movie cartoon the cobra commander himself was not human at all, but an humanoid reptile. And we must not forgot that the creator of the gi joe marvel comics was the japanese-american Larry Hama ;)

      Delete
    2. Your knowledge of the subject is unparalleled... As is your memory :)

      Delete
  2. They are fantastic. I'm a huge fan of this project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply excellent work on show here. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed I have shared your post here https://wargames-directory.com/forums/topic/g-i-joe-cobra-troopers/

    Feel free to join and share your work

    Take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete