Monday 12 March 2018

[Pulp Alley Battle Report] G.I. Joe: Jet Fighter Down

Yesterday I played a Pulp Alley game with my gi joe miniatures. I was the Cobra players while my friend used Gi Joes.

Background:
"A military prototype Jet fighter crashes into the Congo, causing a race between G.I. Joe and Cobra to gain possession of it."

Overview of the board and deployment of the leagues:



The Leagues:


G.I. Joe Team 10 slots
Perk (2): Company of Heroes

Leader (0): Sergeant DUKE
H d10 B 3d10 S 3d10 D 3d10 M 3d10 F 2d8 C 2d8
Abilities: Ispiring, Veteran, Dashing

Sidekick (3): Scarlett
H d8 B 2d6 S 4d8 D 3d8 M 2d6 F 3d8 C 2d6
Abilities: Eagle-Eyed, Marksman

Sidekick (3): Snake Eyes
H d8 B 3d8 S 3d8 D 2d6 M 3d8 F 2d6 C 2d6
Abilities: Daredevil, Indomitable

x5 Gang (2): G.I. Joes Soldiers
H - B 3d6 S 3d6 D 1d6 M 3d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Armed

Models: 8

 without Destro

COBRA Command 14 slots
Perk (3): Bastion of Scienze, Jack of all trades

Leader (0): COBRA Commander
H d10 B 3d10 S 3d10 D 3d10 M 2d8 F 2d8 C 4d10
Abilities: Commander, Tactician, Clever

Sidekick (3): Major Bludd
H d8 B 3d6 S 4d8 D 2d6 M 3d8 F 2d8 C 2d6
Abilities: Veteran, Marksman

Ally (2): Scarface
H d6 B 2d6 S 3d6 D 1d6 M 1d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Abilities: Marksman

x5 Gang (2): Cobra Troopers
H - B 3d6 S 3d6 D 1d6 M 3d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Armed

x5 Gang (2): Cobra Troopers
H - B 3d6 S 3d6 D 1d6 M 3d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Armed

x5 Gang (2): Cobra Troopers
H - B 3d6 S 3d6 D 1d6 M 3d6 F 1d6 C 1d6
Ability: Armed

Models: 18

Major plot point: the crashed Jet fighter, include an extreme peril, the den of a black panther.

Minor plot point: A native african guide

Mino Plot point: an ancient relic with a snake as an extreme peril

Minor Plot point: a monkey with a piece of the Jet Fighter
Bystanders: two native african hunters

Minor plot point: a native african woman with an extreme peril, her husband

Bystanders: the native african villagers

Bystander: a native african woman

The Joes have the iniatitive and move towards the minor plot points.

Cobra Commander takes the monkey minor plot point
Cobra Commander: "Come here, yesss, well done little monkey...  πŸ˜€ (sssstupid monkey 😈)."

The Joe continue their movement towards the major plot point.
Duke shoot to the Cobra Troopers and defeat them, but he is injured.
Duke "These snakes bit me, but I broke their poisoned jaws!"
Snake Eyes gets the native african guide minor plot point.
Snake Eyes: "..." 😐
Guide: "You, mysterious mute stranger, but I feel I can trust you." 😊

The Cobra move near the major plot point.

Major Bludd gets the native african woman, winning the challenge of his extreme peril husband.
Major Bludd: "I'm sorry good man, but I need the help of your lady for great glory of Cobra!" 😈

Scarlet try to win the ghallenge with the extreme peril, but she in injured and after a shoot from a cobra gangs she is down too. The Cobra Troopers are defeated at least.
Scarlet: "Ouch! For now this is not my best day..." πŸ˜–

Scarface is KO while the Cobra Troopers shoot to the Gi Joe soldiers, three of them are KO.
Lt. Clay Moore: "Scarface is down! The Joes are here! Open Fire! COBRAAAAAAaaahhh"

Cobra Commander try to win the perils and gets the major plot point but faild, meanwhile e is shoot by Duke and Snake Eyes. Duke and Cobra Commander are injured.
Duke: "This a property of the U.S. government, you have no rights on it, Cobra Commander!" 😠
Cobra Commander: "You, Fool... I have the right of the sssstronger" 😈

Major Bludd attack Scarlet, she is down and the major is wounded.
Major Bludd: "Surrender to me, Scarlet! You cannot win, this time!" 😏

Cobra Commander is down and loses his minor plot point.
Cobra Commander: "Ouch! You will pay for this, Duke!" 😣

Scarlet and Major Bludd are both KO.
Scarlet: "I'm sorry Duke, I could not fight anymore, but at lesat Major Bludd is battered as me..." πŸ˜”

Cobra Commander is down again, but Duke is injured. Snake Eyes move and gets the minor plot point lost by the Commander.
Duke: "Well done Snake Eyes! Now we must only recover the crashed jet fighter and we will save the day!" πŸ˜„

Cobra Commander and Duke are down.
Snake Eyes try to win challenge of the black panter peril but he fail.
Snake Eyes "..." πŸ˜•
Duke: "Do not worry, Snake Eyes, anyway the mission is complete, we stopped the Cobra to steal the jet fighter, this was our main priority!" πŸ˜‰
Cobra Commander: "I losssst this battle you curssssed gijoessss, but remember... I will win the war! 😑 (at least they do not recovered the crashed jet fighter πŸ˜…)"

The Gi joes team win the game. They have two minor plot points, while the Cobra have no minor plot points.

1 comment:

  1. It's all so glorious. All those Cobra figures in action is a site to behold!

    But my favourite part of the whole report is "You, mysterious mute stranger, but I feel I can trust you."

    ReplyDelete