Monday 23 March 2020

[Pulp Alley Battle Report] Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: Destroy Gundam!

Today I played my second scenario of my campaign of SOLO Pulp Alley with my 1/400 scale pre-painted "Gundam Collection" miniatures. I was the "Earth Federation" player while I used the "Zeon" as bots.

Background:
"White Base prepares for battle. Char comes out in his special red-colored MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type and fights Gundam. Char gets the upper hand for a moment, but Ryu manages to distract him with the FF-X7 Core Fighter"

The Leagues:

Principality of Zeon 10 slots (2 models)
Perk (7): Duo, Keen Senses, Greater Purpose

Leader (0): MS-06S Char's Zaku II
H d10 B 4d10 S 3d8 D 3d10 M 2d8 F 4d10 C 3d10
Abilities: Speedy, Marksman, Veteran, Moxie

Sidekick (3): MS-06 Slender's Zaku II
H d10 B 2d8 S 4d6 D 3d6 M 2d8 F 3d8 C 2d6
Abilities: Marksman, Daredevil, Sharp

Earth Federation "White Base" 10 slots (2 models)
Perk (2): Keen Senses, Well Armed

TERROR (5): Amuro's RX-78-2 Gundam
H d12 B 3d10 S 4d10 D 2d6 M 4d12 F 3d8 C 2d8
Abilities: Speedy, Big, Insidious, Weapon kit: Rifle, Indomitable

Ally (2): Ryu's FF-X7 Core Fighter
H d6 B - S 3d6 D 3d6 M 1d6 F 2d6 C 2d6
Abilities: Winged, Brainy

Overview of the board and deployment of the leagues, the major plot point is the defeat of the leader of the league, while the minor plot points are the defeats of the Zaku and Core Fighter.


Char and Slender move toward the Gundam.
Char: "I really want to see how powerful is a federation mobile suit!"
Char and Slender fire to the Gundam but nothing happens.
Char: "Do I got it?! But...! How is it possible? I had hit him in full!"
Amuro: "It is fast!!"

Ryu fire to Char, annoying him.
Char: "Ehy! A small fighter!"

The gundam is damaged and Amuro try to repair it behind an asteroid.
  
The gundam hit Slender and destroy him.
Char "Ah! Slender! It destroyed a Zaku with a single hit!"
Ryu attack Char but he is defeated and must flee.
Char: "You, little mosquito, You annoyed me!"

After an hard brawl, Char is in awe at the mobile suit's power. A defeated Char retreats back to his Musai.
Char: "The power of that mobile suit is too much higher than mine, for the moment it will be better if I withdraw..."
Amuro: "What are you doing? Are you running away?"

After the Sixth turn both the leagues have a minor plot point and then it is a draw.

3 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have seen Gundam tabletop gaming! Super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm considering to paint some of my gundam miniatures. Their pre-painted plastic is nice, but my painter heart demand that I should paint them ;)

    ReplyDelete