Sunday 12 July 2020

Mutant Chronicles WARZONE - The Hunter

I returned to my first wargame love and decided to start to paint some Mutant Chronicles/Warzone miniatures and maybe play with the first edition Warzone rulebooks (if I find some players) and with Pulp Alley and even Palaeo Diet: Pulp (for SOLO Games if I do not find players).
My first miniature is an Imperial Hunter. I tried to paint it with its original paint scheme. I will paint 6 more miniatures with the same paint scheme.



Here the original paint scheme:
THE HUNTERS

2 comments:

  1. Dude he looks legit! Just got done painting a Blood Beret myself. Looking forward to this. 🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you ispired me to finally start my Warzone adventure ;) It was about a year I was considering to buy/trade some Warzone miniatures and paint them. Seem that the time is finally arrived. ;)

      Delete