Thursday 22 October 2015

Sensei

Soon I should receive 4 iron klaw space pirates and one citadel squat, spoil of a small swap I've done. Then I started to consider how use these miniatures, my initial idea was to paint them as cultists for my genestealer cult, but after a while I considered to create a small sensei warband too. I still had an incomplete chaos champion and it seem to be fine for a small conversion. Here what I've done. I was ispired to the classic citadel sensei miniature and later I find it fine as a Rogue trader version of the Blizzard Diablo: Archangel Tyrael. I'm not still sure if this will be the final version.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely work. The metallics and the wings are particularly good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've done some minor changes on the miniature, including a skull on the right round plate and some small "wings" over the round plates (updated the picture above). What do you think?

    ReplyDelete