Sunday 21 February 2021

Wizard of the Coast - Star Wars Miniatures - Phase Zero Dark Trooper

I normally avoid pre-painted plastic miniatures, but I made an exception for the WotC Star Wars Miniatures Phase Zero Dark Trooper. I repainted the miniature and the final result is quite good. Surely, the size is much bigger of my 25mm West End Games Star Wars miniatures (but curiously the blaster has the same size of the stormtroopers), but I want to justify it as the "normal" size of a enhanced human, with an average height of about 230cm. Actually it could be considered the Galactic Empire/Imperial Remnant equivalent of a Space Marine from the Imperium of Warhammer 40.000 background. Maybe a new Dark Project (Phase 0.1?) done by my Moff Damon Gul Reda.


Comparison size of the the Dark Trooper with one of my painted WEG Stormtroopers.

Comparison Size of WH40k Space Marine with average Human.

No comments:

Post a Comment